Founded in 2000 by a team of keen individuals with an extraordinary vision of the future.
Designed to provide reliable and responsive support to small and medium businesses.
We offer solutions for companies planning their strategies, increasing revenue, and market share.
“Innovation has always been our point of difference and that lets us see challenges as opportunities.” Being the leader for ERP (SAP & Oracle) and RFID Project Management, solution design, full implementation and support, The Company has an enviable reputation for "real-world" experience, innovation and customer support.
We are the master provider of a wide range of IT Business Solutions, Security Solutions and Managed Services to cater to the ever changing IT and business needs of the region. With the most complete portfolio in the industry, under a single hallmark, RFID Saudi ® offers Infrastructure, Security, Storage, Test and Measurement, Wireless, Software and Web Solutions among others.
RFID Saudi ® maintains strong emphasis on technologies and solutions, which are, tailored to key verticals industries like finance & banking, government, oil & gas, healthcare, hospitality, education, aviation among others. View More...
By leveraging our strategic alliances in the industry, we are able to offer a broad range of end-user, mid-range and enterprise IT hardware and software products. Our inventory of available products is designed to satisfy any customer requirement regardless of type, brand or price. View All Products
Increase Flexibility, Global Skill Pool, Round the Clock Business, Cost Effective
Ranked among the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers, SABIC is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 70% of the Company’s shares are owned by the Saudi Arabian government, with the remaining 30% publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange..
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the University provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction.
Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University, abbreviated PMU, is a private university in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It was founded by Prince Muhammad bin Fahd, former governor of the Eastern Province.
We are located in Eastern and Western Province of KSA